This season I have been completely obsessed with embroidery.
Whether it’s on leather, denim, or shoes, I think it’s the perfect detail to elevate a simple piece. I actually made my own embroidered pieces for Two Songs that I was super excited about. I’m so happy that you guys loved them as much as I did! I got right back to work in LA between India and NYC, so I wore an LPA embroidered leather skirt with a blazer (similar here, here, and affordable here) and a Ragdoll tee. Finished the look with an Hermes Birkin bag and Prada flats.
Below is my edit of embroidered pieces that I’m either in love with or I already have (you may have seen #3 on me a few times, and Dani actually got her own after seeing mine). From denim to leather jackets, and shoes, some of these pieces are under $200!
1. River Island leather skirt (similar here)
2. Diesel reversible jacket
3. L’Academie kimono
4. Marc Jacobs bag (50% off!)
5. Intentionally Blank slip-ons
6. Alberta Ferretti velvet slip-ons
7. Blank Denim leather jacket (under $200)
8. Athens boots
9. LPA leather jacket (matches my skirt!)
10. Topshop jeans